We offer Three styles of gun for the Dual static mix silicone cartridges
Manual Gun - For Low volume or occasional use
- Mechanical Advantage 26:1
- Support Straps - Secure and Accurate Cartridge Location
- Wear Compensating Device
- Case Hardened Cast Steel Catch Plate
- For Use with High Viscosity Materials
- All Component Replaceable Parts
Rechargeable PowerPush™ 7000 Dispenser
For use with two component silicones, designed and engineerd the PowerPush 7000 Series, a unique patented battery operated dual component dispenser, which mixes and dispenses efficiently and accurately.
- Dual direct drive rack system assures precise mixture control.
- Direct planetary gear drive system for reliable operation.
- High force capability assures low temperature performance.
- Patented design force and speed controlled circuitry to maximize output.
- Anti-drip feature eliminates messy run-on.
- Dosing control ensures repeatable shot size.
- Locking rack release clutch for easy rack retraction.
- Cordless convenience.
- Ratio: 1:1 (150:150ml)
- Weight: 7.8 lbs.
- Dimensions: 17" x 3.5" x 13.5" (432x89x343mm).
- Thrust: Factory Set -- up to 1,800 lbs. (8kN).
- Speed: Variable up to 6 in/min. (2.5mm/s).
- Battery: 12v NiCd.
- Charger: One Hour Quick Charge 110V (220V-240V model available on special order).
- Battery Capacity: Up to 30 Cartridge Sets (Material Dependent).
- Dosing Limits: Variable -- 10-30 seconds.
Pneumatic Gun for High Volume or Central Fab use.(Call for details) Requires compressed air source of at least 100 p.s.i.