Sternal - Occipital - Mandibular - Immobilizer
Model 8005 (L0180)
- Completely adjustable cervical orthosis provides flexion, neutral or hyperextension positioning and immobilization.
- Mandibular and occipital supports are totally adjustable to provide prescribed positioning.
- Trapezius bars smoothly distribute support over the trapezius area
- Vinyl-covered aluminum is easily shaped to comfortably fit individual patient contours
- Mandible support is easily removed by patient, if permitted by physician, for eating,
- Headband attachment easily snaps onto the occipital support for added security when the mandible support is removed
- Lightweight vinyl-coated aluminum.
- Headband has non-stretch nylon forehead strap with hook and pile closure and polyethylene occipital section which snaps onto orthosis occipital plate.
U.S. Patent Number 3,724,452
||Chin to Distal Edge of Brace
|Small - 02 Special Order
||8" - 12" (20 - 31cm)
|Regular - 04
||11" - 15" (28 - 38cm)