Made of a 2-ply CoolMax/Lycra spandex material knitted specifically to provide a completely smooth surface on the inside of the sock and lined with Silipos polymer gel at its distal end, the Partial Foot Sock is designed to provide maximum comfort and protection to partial foot amputees. The polymer gel releases a medical grade mineral oil to moisturize, soften, cushion, and protect trans-metatarsal amputations from pressure and shearing. The sock also helps prevent skin breakdown. It is hand-washable and reusable.
- Use with Transmetatarsal Amputees
- Elastic Conforming CoolMax material
- May be used with foot orthosis or shoes with fillers
- Two Lengths: Regular and X-Long
- Gel covers Amputation Site
Suggested L-Code: L8417